Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is it True?





Oh my baby boy is 15. 15 is not quite sixteen but it is peeking around the corner and I want it to go away. My sweet, adorable, funny, huggable, Logan is 15. It took me a whoe day to post because when I think about it I want to cry. In my mind he is still the little boy looking up at Mom with those big brown eyes. In reality he is a teenager who snickers at "that's what she said" opportunities. I love and adore this boy and the fact that he loves his family and cousins so stinkin' much. He loves to hang out with his friends and wants to find a game of basketball, football, baseball, or soccer everyday so he can play. He runs non-stop for 14 hours and then drops dead into bed. He lights up our home with his laughter and I feel lucky to be his mom!

1 comment:

Jonesy said...

I feel your pain Linda - and your joy ! My baby girl just turned 15 too. Why does 15 seem so much older than 14 ? And why does it seem like she was just 15 days old and still thought I was the center of the universe ?

****

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Mt. Whitney

Mt. Whitney
Two Men Conquer the Mountain

The Family

The Family
Sun-kissed and oh so happy at Leo Carillo! Our Easter tradition for 20 years and we couldn't be in a better place. Life is all about family and I feel so blessed to have the children and husband that I have.

Jordan at Bass Lake

Jordan at Bass Lake
He thinks he's pretty awesome...

Dad and his other boys

Dad and his other boys
Coach Urmston pumping up the boys before they break two Area records.

Nicole and Courtney

Nicole and Courtney
Happy Birthday to Harry Potter! Candice threw a great bash for Harry's birthday - We should llive at Hogwarts.

Lo-dawg

Lo-dawg
Logan and Buddha are hardcore.

Mommy and Talia

Mommy and Talia
Wake up, Mommy. Yee-haw, yee-haw!

Talia and Candice

Talia and Candice
Rollin'

Melanie

Melanie
Bo Derek building sandcastles.

Marky Marc

Marky Marc
On his way to China.

Incredibles

Incredibles
Doesn't get any better than this!