Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Grateful Mom


It is so hard to breathe when I sob. Is this a personal challenge or does everyone else have this problem? I have been reading cjane for months and praying everyday for this sweet wonderful family who are daily an example for me. Today while blog hopping (it is my defiance to the house I don't want to clean)I came across another family whose life has been turned upside down and they have turned to the Lord and the internet full of angel blogger. Visiting the sites I do gives me great faith that the Lord knows we are doing a pretty good job on this earth,even with it's messed up problems. I just want to keep going forward-loving my family-loving the Lord and trying to then keep going forward when I lose my focus on why I am here on this earth. It's a test and sometimes I forget that and think that I signed up for a "day at the beach". With Thanksgiving right around the corner and then Christmas, I want to look at life and find all the big and little reasons to be grateful. Then when my children ask what I want for Christmas, this year I can have a new answer. Every year I tell them a clean house and happy kids is what I want. They always roll their eyes and I do get happy kids most days but the clean house wish is pretty sketchy. I want them to donate to either one of these families or to the perpetual education fund. These blogs have touched my life for good and I hope that by my children perhaps reading about these families they can learn that even when life is hard LIFE IS GOOD. If you want an emotional cleansing go visit Mia or CJane.

3 comments:

Race Fam said...

I have read cjane for a few months now, everytime I read it I remember how blessed I am! It is so cool how Nie Nie's family has pulled together! I could only hope my family would act the same.

Meghan said...

Thank you for the recommendation, Urmston Mom. And thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

:D

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/rekomendasi-peel-off-mask-lokal-terbaik

****

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Mt. Whitney

Mt. Whitney
Two Men Conquer the Mountain

The Family

The Family
Sun-kissed and oh so happy at Leo Carillo! Our Easter tradition for 20 years and we couldn't be in a better place. Life is all about family and I feel so blessed to have the children and husband that I have.

Jordan at Bass Lake

Jordan at Bass Lake
He thinks he's pretty awesome...

Dad and his other boys

Dad and his other boys
Coach Urmston pumping up the boys before they break two Area records.

Nicole and Courtney

Nicole and Courtney
Happy Birthday to Harry Potter! Candice threw a great bash for Harry's birthday - We should llive at Hogwarts.

Lo-dawg

Lo-dawg
Logan and Buddha are hardcore.

Mommy and Talia

Mommy and Talia
Wake up, Mommy. Yee-haw, yee-haw!

Talia and Candice

Talia and Candice
Rollin'

Melanie

Melanie
Bo Derek building sandcastles.

Marky Marc

Marky Marc
On his way to China.

Incredibles

Incredibles
Doesn't get any better than this!