Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sorry, me again.


Okay I promised myself I would write about something besides my missionary but since the football game was so painful last night I could not blog about it sooo here we are again. Marc called after the priesthood session of conference to tell me that the choir was composed of missionaries form the MTC. Of course Jordan jus arrived so he wouldn't have been singing but it opened the heart again to the crazy pain of missing my son. Candice told me today "don't cry he is happy and busy" to which I replied "oh, I am not crying for him it is all about me". Those are words a mother should never utter. I think somewhere in the mother handbook it says that we should think of our children first before ourselves. No wonder math is my favorite subject. I am excited though that as I listen to conference our missionary is also doing that exact same thing. Oh but they probably sing all the songs at the MTC and not use it for snack time. I do love conference and a temple in Italy. Oh that is a beautiful thing for the saints and missionaries in Europe.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Today i asked Brigham fifty million questions about what missionaries do at the Mtc when there is conference. I could tell he was finally annoyed when i asked..."do they get to wear pajamas?" He then looked straight at me and then looked down. I took that for a "no."

****

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Mt. Whitney

Mt. Whitney
Two Men Conquer the Mountain

The Family

The Family
Sun-kissed and oh so happy at Leo Carillo! Our Easter tradition for 20 years and we couldn't be in a better place. Life is all about family and I feel so blessed to have the children and husband that I have.

Jordan at Bass Lake

Jordan at Bass Lake
He thinks he's pretty awesome...

Dad and his other boys

Dad and his other boys
Coach Urmston pumping up the boys before they break two Area records.

Nicole and Courtney

Nicole and Courtney
Happy Birthday to Harry Potter! Candice threw a great bash for Harry's birthday - We should llive at Hogwarts.

Lo-dawg

Lo-dawg
Logan and Buddha are hardcore.

Mommy and Talia

Mommy and Talia
Wake up, Mommy. Yee-haw, yee-haw!

Talia and Candice

Talia and Candice
Rollin'

Melanie

Melanie
Bo Derek building sandcastles.

Marky Marc

Marky Marc
On his way to China.

Incredibles

Incredibles
Doesn't get any better than this!