Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh me oh my, I finally had time to read my blog and notice some horrific spelling (typo) errors. I am lame at blogging and don't know how to go back and edit so for now please accept my apologies for my mistakes and hopefully none of my children will read my blog and see that mom makes spelling mistakes.
Off to another football game tonight. Last week I missed Logan's game which was filled with action. Uncle Nathan captured a great picture with his i-phone so I will try to post it and have Marc give the full scoop!
There are not many things I enjoy more than a football game in the brisk fall weather. Bakersfield is finally rewarding us for loving our town even with its faults -which we all know but definitely overlook because of the wonderful people who live here. Temperatures this week below 90 (even during the fair) deserve to be mentioned in a blog and nights that require a blanket to snuggle up with.

2 comments:

Zach and Stacie said...

Aunt Linda-
I love your blog. You'll have to check mine out to see some fun pictures from the reunion.
Love-Stacie

Heidi and Rich said...

Amen, This time of year is great in Bako. Even here in Vegas it is getting enjoyable. I love Bakersfield for many reasons but mostly for the people who are there. What I would have given to have gone to the KC Fair!!!

****

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Mt. Whitney

Mt. Whitney
Two Men Conquer the Mountain

The Family

The Family
Sun-kissed and oh so happy at Leo Carillo! Our Easter tradition for 20 years and we couldn't be in a better place. Life is all about family and I feel so blessed to have the children and husband that I have.

Jordan at Bass Lake

Jordan at Bass Lake
He thinks he's pretty awesome...

Dad and his other boys

Dad and his other boys
Coach Urmston pumping up the boys before they break two Area records.

Nicole and Courtney

Nicole and Courtney
Happy Birthday to Harry Potter! Candice threw a great bash for Harry's birthday - We should llive at Hogwarts.

Lo-dawg

Lo-dawg
Logan and Buddha are hardcore.

Mommy and Talia

Mommy and Talia
Wake up, Mommy. Yee-haw, yee-haw!

Talia and Candice

Talia and Candice
Rollin'

Melanie

Melanie
Bo Derek building sandcastles.

Marky Marc

Marky Marc
On his way to China.

Incredibles

Incredibles
Doesn't get any better than this!