Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
****
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Mt. Whitney
Two Men Conquer the Mountain
The Family
Sun-kissed and oh so happy at Leo Carillo! Our Easter tradition for 20 years and we couldn't be in a better place. Life is all about family and I feel so blessed to have the children and husband that I have.
Jordan at Bass Lake
He thinks he's pretty awesome...
Dad and his other boys
Coach Urmston pumping up the boys before they break two Area records.
Nicole and Courtney
Happy Birthday to Harry Potter! Candice threw a great bash for Harry's birthday - We should llive at Hogwarts.
Lo-dawg
Logan and Buddha are hardcore.
Mommy and Talia
Wake up, Mommy. Yee-haw, yee-haw!
Talia and Candice
Rollin'
Melanie
Bo Derek building sandcastles.
Marky Marc
On his way to China.
Incredibles
Doesn't get any better than this!
3 comments:
That is way cool. I didn't know what you were talking about with the letters at first. But I caught on. Um...I didn't get one this time...:(. Well cool pics, great song. Looks like fun.
We are wondering if Nicole has had her baby yet?
Just checking in on your family news! Love you all!
Post a Comment